Meatloaf. This is a very easy and no fail recipe for meatloaf. It won't take long to make at all, and it's quite good! Подписаться. http://www.meatloaf.net. Главная. Contact Meat Loaf on Messenger. meatloaf.net.
Easy recipe for the best homemade meatloaf ever! Made with ground beef, bread crumbs, and a sweet and tangy ketchup based glaze topping. Entertainment weekly are premiering the single 'Speaking In Tongues' right now. You can cook Meatloaf using 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf
- Prepare 500 g of Beef mince.
- You need 500 g of Sausagemeat.
- You need 1 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- It's 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped parsley.
- It's 2 teaspoons of mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoons of Sweet Basil.
- It's 1/4 teaspoons of Oregano.
- It's 1/4 teaspoons of Sage.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoons of Thyme.
- It's 1/4 teaspoons of Rosemary.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It's of topping.
- You need 2 tablespoons of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
Featuring a breathtaking vocal from Stacy Michelle. Click on the link to go take a listen. Head over to Rolling. Последние твиты от Meat Loaf (@RealMeatLoaf). Meatloaf has long been a popular American dish, and many consider it a comfort food.
- Combine mince, sausagemeat, onion, garlic, egg,carrot, parsley, mustard, herbs, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well. Press mixture into a 22cm loàf tin. Spread with prepared topping. Cover with tin foil and cook at 190°C for 30 minutes. Remove foil and cook for a further 30 minutes or until juices run clear when tested with a skewer or knife. Serve hot or cold.
- Topping....combine all ingredients.
The meatloaf is versatile as well. Change your everyday meatloaf up with different seasoning or herb blends or use. Meatloaf is a comfort food classic that will never go out of style. Related To: Meatloaf Main Dish Comfort Food Restaurants. Photo By: Tara Donne ©Food Network.