Easy Lemon Basil Aioli. Lemon Basil Aioli is a delicious condiment for vegetables, sandwiches, or even fries! Basil was an easy choice for flavoring as the pots of basil that I planted on my deck are growing like crazy. I planted Thai Basil (which is perfect for making this Thai Basil Pesto), Italian Basil (which is perfect for this.
Add garlic; process until well blended. Made the aioli early in the day with fresh garlic and reduced fat Miracle Whip which gave it a little more zing than the mayonnaise. Watch how to make restaurant-style aioli in this short recipe video! You can cook Easy Lemon Basil Aioli using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Lemon Basil Aioli
- It's 1/2 cup of mayonnaise (I like Best Foods/Hellman's for this recipe.).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It's of zest of 1/4 to 1/2 a lemon, depending on how much you like lemon flavor.
- You need 10-15 leaves of fresh basil, chiffonaded (or 1 to 2 teaspoons dry basil).
- Prepare 1 of medium clove garlic, grated (or 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder - *not* garlic salt).
- It's 1-2 Tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
This creamy, garlicky aioli recipe is easy to make with mayonnaise, lemon juice and garlic. If you are looking for healthy easy recipes that don't require a lot of time, this channel is for you. You'll find all low carb and keto recipes, as well as lots of paleo, LCHF, sugar-free, diabetic friendly, THM, and more. Who reading this is straight-up sick of a boring old Grilled Chicken Salad?
Easy Lemon Basil Aioli step by step
- Put it all in a bowl, mix it up thoroughly, and enjoy!.
Aioli is easy to make at home and serves as a garlicky, flavor-boosting accompaniment to If your aioli is too thick after adding the oil, just adjust the consistency by adding water or lemon juice a little at a Make it herby: With or without the garlic, stir in some pureed basil or cilantro for a green version. This easy Lemon Aioli is a creamy, tangy sauce that is perfect for dipping your fried zucchini chips. A copycat recipe for Maggiano's zucchini fritte sauce! If you saw our recipe for Crispy Zucchini Chips, then I know you've been waiting for the lemon aioli recipe that you MUST serve with them. Homemade aioli is easy to make using fresh ingredients.