Apple Crisp Pancakes. Apple crisp and pancakes rolled into one. Diced apples add chunky goodness to the Bisquick® batter and then before flipping, the pancakes get topped with a brown sugar-oatmeal streusel. These Apple Crisp Pancakes are soft, fluffy cinnamon pancakes filled with shredded apple and topped with brown sugar crumble — a decadent weekend breakfast!
Apple Crisp Pancakes - Really fluffy and so flavorful, with chunks of soft apples I must say these apple crisp pancakes are the best pancakes I have ever had. They are really fluffy and so flavorful. These apple crisp pancakes turn a favorite dessert into a delicious breakfast! You can cook Apple Crisp Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Crisp Pancakes
- It's 1/2 cup of Bisquick/pancake mix –.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of All purpose flour-.
- You need 1 of Apple , grated.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon powder- (optional).
- It's 1/2 cup of Milk-.
- It's 2 of Eggs-.
- You need 4 tbsp of Brown sugar-.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Rolled oats-.
- Prepare As needed of Butter-.
While pancakes are cooking, make the apple compote. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add the butter. These Apple Crisp Pancakes are perfect all year round. Summary: Apple crisp and pancakes rolled into one.
Apple Crisp Pancakes step by step
- In a bowl, mix together the all purpose flour, brown sugar, oats, and butter to form a crumbly mixture. Keep this aside. In another bowl, mix together the pancake mix, cinnamon powder, grated apples, milk, & eggs to form a thick batter. Heat a nonstick pan and lightly grease with butter. Pour a scoop of the prepared batter into the pan..
- Sprinkle the streusel mixture evenly on top of the pancake. Cook for 2-3 mins until bubbles form on the top and the edges become dry and brown. Carefully flip and cook the other side for 1-2 mins. Repeat the process with the remaining batter and streusel mixture. Serve the warm pancakes with chunks of diced apple..
Diced apples add chunky goodness, the pancakes can be topped with a brown sugar-oatmeal streusel. Ingredients All the flavors of an apple crisp, but made for breakfast! Whatever you call it, a giant oven-baked pancake is always delicious. Is there ever a time in life that does not call for pancakes? In a large bowl, combine egg, milk, applesauce, vanilla and pancake mix.