Thai Style Rice Vermicelli ★ Pad-Thai-Style Sōmen Chanpuru.
You can have Thai Style Rice Vermicelli ★ Pad-Thai-Style Sōmen Chanpuru using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Style Rice Vermicelli ★ Pad-Thai-Style Sōmen Chanpuru
- It's 2 of bundles Sōmen noodles.
- You need 1 of handful Bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Chinese garlic chives.
- Prepare 1/2 of Japanese leek, minced.
- You need 1 of Your favorite vegetables (eg. cabbage, carrots, wood ear mushrooms, etc.).
- It's 1 of Egg.
- It's 2 of rounds Takuan, chopped (optional).
- You need 1 dash of Squid, shrimp, or pork (or sakura shrimp).
- Prepare 1/2 of Aburaage or atsuage, choppped.
- It's 10 of Peanuts, chopped.
- It's 3 tbsp of Sweet chilli sauce.
- You need 1 dash of Soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chicken stock granules.
Thai Style Rice Vermicelli ★ Pad-Thai-Style Sōmen Chanpuru step by step
- Boil the sōmen noodles to a firm texture, drain, and rinse. Cut the vegetables, squid, shrimp, or pork into bite-sized pieces. (Other than the bean sprouts or Chinese chives, any ingredients will do!).
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, pour in the beaten egg, and scramble. Transfer to a plate..
- Add more oil to the frying pan and stir-fry the finely chopped leak and garlic until fragrant. Add the squid, shrimp, pork, and aburaage or atsuage and stir-fry..
- Turn the heat to high and add the vegetables and takuan. Lightly stir-fry, then add 1/2 teaspoon of chicken soup stock granules dissolved into 1/4 cup of water. Add the boiled sōmen noodles and quickly toss..
- Season with soy sauce and sweet chili sauce. Add the eggs from Step 2, transfer to serving plates, and top with the chopped peanuts to finish. Drizzle with sweet chili sauce and top with lemon to taste..