Green bean casserole. For Golden Green Bean Casserole: Substitute Campbell's® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup for the Cream of Mushroom Soup. Place green beans and soup in a large microwave-safe bowl. Mix well and heat in the microwave on Transfer green bean mixture to a casserole dish and sprinkle with French fried onions and remaining.
Classic Green Bean Casserole is one of those Thanksgiving recipes that you don't need to reinvent. It's absolutely perfect just the way it is. No Thanksgiving feast is complete without one. You can have Green bean casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green bean casserole
- Prepare 2 can of French style green beans.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 6 slice of bacon.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of green onions diced.
- You need 1 can of French's french fried onions.
- It's 4 slice of American cheese.
- Prepare 4 slice of provolone cheese.
- Prepare 4 slice of swiss cheese.
Green Bean Casserole is definitely one of my favorite dishes to also bring to get-togethers or family dinners. This includes my Lightened-Up Creamy Green Bean Casserole. This Healthy Green Bean Casserole recipe is made from scratch with lightened-up ingredients, it's fresh and creamy and crispy, and it is full of the absolute best flavors. Always a crowd fave! "Classic" green bean casserole means different things to different people.
Green bean casserole instructions
- Cook onions,bacon and bell pepper til bacon is done.
- Mix cream of mushroom,drained green beans and cook ingredients.
- Top with cheeses.
- Cook at 350 for about 30 minutes.
- Top that with French fried onions.
For some, green bean casserole consists of frozen and canned ingredients, quickly tossed together and baked as the token. Green bean casserole is the quintessential Thanksgiving side. Bizarrely, I never had it on my Thanksgiving table growing up, but I've become obsessed as an adult. For this recipe, I ditched the. A great side dish for a holiday or any day.