Lemon garlic crockpot chicken. Place the chicken in the crockpot over thick slices of lemon and chopped garlic heads. You'll have a good amount of liquid from the chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker. Pour the garlicky juice over the chicken when serving to make sure you get all that delicious lemon flavor with your meal!
When ready to plate, I thickened sauce with cornstarch. It was great over egg noodles! This Crockpot Garlic and Lemon Chicken Recipe adds Garlic Lemon goodness to your Chicken dinner! You can cook Lemon garlic crockpot chicken using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon garlic crockpot chicken
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken.
- You need 5 clove of of garlic, peeled.
- You need 1 of whole lemon.
- It's 1 of onion, sliced.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Italian seasonings.
Mix together Cream of Chicken Soup, Cream of Mushroom Soup, Garlic Cloves and Lemon Juice. Crockpot Lemon-Garlic Chicken recipe: Try this Crockpot Lemon-Garlic Chicken recipe, or contribute your own. If you freeze chicken pieces separately, and mix up other ingredients the night before, you can dump it all together quickly in the morning. Try making this savory dish in the convenience of your home by using the simple crockpot recipe provided.
Lemon garlic crockpot chicken step by step
- Line the bottom of your crock pot with your sliced onion and all of your peeled garlic..
- Wash your chicken under coldwater and then pat dry..
- Place your chicken on top of your onions and garlic.
- Cut your lemon in half and squeeze the juice all over the chicken.
- Season the inside and out of your bird generously with salt and pepper and Italian blend.
- Please do lemon have inside the cavity of your chicken.
- Put the lid on your crockpot and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Once your chicken is cooked remove the chicken and place on a plate, shred all the chicken away from the bone and plays bass in the broth with the onion and garlic..
- Throw away the carcass and enjoy the garlic and lemon chicken.
Combine with other ingredients in crockpot. Upon return from work, debone chicken. This lemon garlic crock pot chicken is a family favorite. The chicken is cooked in the slow cooker along with a slew of vegetables, so by the time the pre-dinner whining kicks in, I've got a satisfying meal ready to go. It has a lovely light and lemony herb flavor that's not too strong for little tastebuds.