Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork. Great recipe for Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork. You can see there's to much liquid, the recipe I was. This pork would work perfectly for pulled pork sandwiches, loaded baked potatoes, nachos, pasta bakes, and more.
There is a big range when it comes to this question. With each you want some or all of a. Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork step by step. You can have Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork
- It's 1 cup of chicken broth 6-7 lbs boneless Pork Shoulder Chuck Roast.
- It's 1 Tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 Tbsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 of large onion chopped.
- It's 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of your favorite BBQ Sauce (we used Stubb’s Sticky Sweet).
Add the lid and set the valve to sealing. Do a quick release of the pressure and remove the lid. Shred with two forks or with your hand mixer. Stir in more bbq sauce if desired.
Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork step by step
- Combine all the ingredients in an 8 quart Instant pot. Add the lid and set the valve to sealing. Cook at high pressure for 90 minutes. Do a quick release of the pressure and remove the lid. Shred with two forks or with your hand mixer. Stir in more bbq sauce if desired..
- Serve on toasted buns..
- Drain off any liquid if it’s to much, as you can see my was way too liquid, after I shred it I then Took the liquid out, but not all of it, because I don’t want it to dry out or because iam saving some for leftovers.. (think I made a mistake using open pit for the bbq sauce, it’s a thin sauce, I did add more bbq to the sandwiches, I have a picky eater who not for much bbq.).
- I used liquid smoke instead of Worcestershire sauce... to give it that smoky flavor. I also seared my butt lol 😂 but you don’t have too..
Remember that almost all of these Ninja Foodi Recipes can be made as an Instant Pot Recipe too, they are typically going to be the exact same method with either appliance. Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Pulled Pork: Using the pot of the Ninja Foodi, coat it well with olive oil using a brush to sear the meat prior to pressure cooking it. Oh my goodness this Instant Pot pulled pork recipe one of my favorites!! With a sweet sauce with a bit of a kick and tender shredded pork ready to pile up on a soft roll and served as sliders during your next party or get together, it will surely become one of your favorite dinners or appetizers too. Place the Instant Pot liner into the base of the Instant Pot.