Slow cooker chicken and stuffing. This delicious and easy slow cooker meal calls for boxed stuffing mix, prepared cream of chicken soup, and skinless, boneless chicken breasts. Place chicken into bottom of a slow cooker. Mix soup, stuffing, and water in a bowl; spoon on top of chicken.
Super Easy Slow Cooker Pepper Steak Recipe. Hope you liked this recipe… Don't forget to share! Slow Cooker Meat Loaf is a favorite this time of year but since the price of ground beef has been inching up and up, I have been making more chicken dishes. You can cook Slow cooker chicken and stuffing using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker chicken and stuffing
- It's 10-12 of Chicken(thighs, breast, drumsticks, Wings and tenderloins).
- Prepare Tablespoon of Poultry Seasoning.
- Prepare 10.75 oz of Can Cream of Celery Soup.
- Prepare 6 oz of Box Stove Top Stuffing.
- You need 2 Cups of Chicken Broth.
Thanksgiving dinners are always comforting and this Crock-Pot Chicken and stuffing reminds me of dinner on the Thanksgiving holiday. Delicious Chicken & Stuffing with Green Beans in the Slow Cooker. Cannot beat such a fabulous homecooked meal with little to no effort! Bring these to your next tailgate and your friends will love you forever.
Slow cooker chicken and stuffing instructions
- In a bowl mix stuffing and broth together and set aside..
- Place chicken in the bottom of your 6 qt slow cooker..
- Sprinkle poultry seasoning over tenderloins.
- Pour soup over chicken and spread evenly..
- Once stuffing has absorbed all of the chicken broth pour evenly on top.
- Cover with lid and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
This delicious slow cooker chicken with biscuits is a meal the whole family will enjoy, and the slow cooker makes it a snap to prepare and cook. This easy slow cooker chicken recipe is made with some wine or chicken broth, condensed soups, stuffing crumbs, and boneless chicken breasts. Make the best slow cooker chicken and stuffing as a great comfort meal in the slow cooker or crockpot. It's also easy to make gluten-free too! Make an easy dinner with Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing, this recipe is easy to make gluten-free if needed, plus it's simple!