Creamy Crockpot Chicken & Brown Rice. This creamy white chicken chili is made super easy in your slow cooker! Creamy with plenty of spice, it's the perfect companion on a chilly night! A family favorite meal that's perfect for busy weeknights.
Creamy Crockpot chicken is a bit like your childhood favorite Campbells chicken and rice dinner. Filed Under: Main Course, Recipes, Slow Cooker. My family loves this one a lot, it's a super filling Creamy Chicken Alfredo that you make in your crockpot. You can cook Creamy Crockpot Chicken & Brown Rice using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Crockpot Chicken & Brown Rice
- Prepare 7 of chicken legs (semi-thawed).
- It's 1 cup of uncooked extra long grain brown rice.
- You need 3 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 large of white onion.
- Prepare 1 of rib celery w/ leaves ( see direction #1).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of jarred minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of celery salt.
- It's 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 26 oz of can cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of half n half.
- You need 1 of paprika (see directions).
- You need 1 of packet swanson chicken flavor boost ( can use a chicken boullion).
Well, not too sound pushy, but it should probably be Crockpot Creamy White Chicken Chili because it's incredible and one of the easiest recipes I've ever made. You literally just toss a bunch of stuff in. Creamy Tuscan garlic chicken in the slow cooker makes an easy low carb dinner the family will love. This Creamy Crockpot Mexican Chicken is one of my absolute favorite recipes ever!
Creamy Crockpot Chicken & Brown Rice instructions
- celery : choose a softer inner rib that's slightly yellow. I like the texture and flavor of these. ur gonna use the leaves on this as well.. now let's coook!.
- wash rice well until water runs clear. place rice and the 3 cups of water into the crockpot. add swanson flavor boost and stir. turn on high. let this get going while u prepare the rest..
- medium to thin slice the onion into half circles and place into a medium sized bowl..
- dice celery add to onion..
- now add garlic to onion, then add celery salt..
- mix in chicken soup and half n half..
- set aside..
- in the crockpot layer in a single layer over the rice your semi thawed chicken legs..
- now spread across the chicken the soup mixture so chicken is completely covered..
- now sprinkle a thin layer of paprika over the top of the soup mixture..
- place lid on crockpot and cook for two hours..
- after 2 hours stir it up. and cook an additional 2-3 hours stirring occasionally until rice is cooked through. and add salt n pepper to taste..
- pull out chicken onto a serving dish and place rice in a serving bowl. and serve!.
It's probably the easiest recipe I make, it tastes amazing, and it makes enough that we usually can enjoy it for a. This Crockpot Thai Chicken Curry is healthy, tasty, & only takes one dish & five minutes to put Personally I think this is PLENTY creamy with the coconut milk and I didn't want to add to the calorie. Thick and creamy chicken stew made easily right in the crock pot. The perfect comfort food and delicious served over biscuits. After cook time, open lid and shred chicken using two forks.