Buffalo Chicken Dip. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. Stir in the dressing, hot sauce and cheeses. Buffalo chicken dip takes the flavors of buffalo chicken wings and transforms them into one tasty party dip: hot sauce, chicken, and a creamy, tangy sauce made with cream cheese, sour cream, and shredded cheese.
Serve warm with crackers, chips, pretzels and/or vegetables. Garnish with green onions, if desired, and serve warm with crackers, chips, pretzels, and/or vegetables. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, hot pepper sauce and salad dressing. You can cook Buffalo Chicken Dip using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Prepare 8 oz of pkg cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of blue cheese or ranch.
- It's 1/2 cup of franks redhot buffalo sauce.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 can of white chicken breast, drained (12.5 oz each).
Buffalo chicken dip isn't buffalo chicken dip if it doesn't use Frank's RedHot®. For your next party, look no further than this spicy, creamy dip. It's not a competition, but you definitely just won appetizers. Just heat up in the microwave when you want a treat!
Buffalo Chicken Dip instructions
- Heat oven to 350°..
- Place cream cheese into deep baking dish and stir until smooth..
- Mix in dressing, hot sauce and cheese. Then add chicken..
- Add more cheese and a dribble of hot sauce on top if desired. Bake for 20 minutes..
You can freeze leftover Buffalo Chicken Dip in a sealed container. How To Make Buffalo Chicken Dip. There are three simple steps to getting this buffalo chicken dip ready for the oven: Combine shredded chicken with a bottle of hot sauce. On the stove, melt together cream cheese and a bottle of ranch dressing. Pour over the hot sauce-infused chicken.