Crock Pot White Chicken Chili. This creamy white chicken chili is made super easy in your crockpot! Ultra creamy with plenty of spice, it's the perfect companion on a chilly night! Remove chicken to a bowl to shred, then add it back to the pot.
No pre-cooking or chopping ingredients — you literally add everything in a crock-pot and let it. Especially during these chilly winter nights. Besides being simple to make and incredibly delicious, I love The ingredients for this Crock Pot White Chicken Chili recipe make it simple to have a healthy meal without all the fuss. You can have Crock Pot White Chicken Chili using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot White Chicken Chili
- You need 4 can of S&W White Beans.
- Prepare 1 can of (15 oz.) Del Monte Petite Cut Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of (4 oz.) Ortega Fire Roasted Green Chiles, Diced.
- Prepare 2 packages of McCormick White Chicken Chili Seasoning.
- You need 3 cup of Water.
- It's 2 large of Chicken Breasts, Boneless/Skinless (8 oz. ea.).
This white chicken chili recipe is adapted from a Betty Crocker slow cooker recipes cookbook. I often use frozen chicken breasts, and it can also be prepared Pour over top of ingredients in the crock pot. Before serving, stir gently to break up chicken, then stir. This slow-cooker white chicken chili couldn't be easier.
Crock Pot White Chicken Chili step by step
- Drain and rinse beans. Add beans, tomatoes, chiles, both packages of seasoning mix and 3 cups water to crock pot. Stir ingredients to mix well..
- Lay both chicken breasts on top of bean and seasoning mixture. Put lid on crock pot..
- Turn on to high setting. Cook 3-4 hours, or 6-8 hours on low setting..
- Before serving, remove chicken breasts from crock pot, and shred the meat. Add the chicken back in the crock pot, stir and serve..
We love the texture it takes on once the beans are partially mashed. This crock pot chicken chili includes great northern beans, seasonings, and chicken thighs for a yummy comfort food you won't forget. White Chicken Chili for Prez. and it's delicious. (squeeze some lime on it to make it even You can even take this White Chicken Chili to the next level by adding tortilla strips, shredded cheese First anyone wondering about the instant pot: I cooked all the ingredients that would have went in the slow. This is the best crock pot white chicken chili recipe that you'll find! I've been meaning to blog this crock pot white chicken chili recipe for a long time because it's such a HUGE hit with my family!