Easy Spaghetti Bolognese. Everyone needs a basic spaghetti Bolognese recipe that still tastes great, no matter how simple. Get that depth of flavour by cooking the sauce very gently until it's super rich. Our best ever spaghetti bolognese is super easy and a true Italian classic with a meaty, chilli sauce.
The Bolognese Sauce is rich, thick and has beautiful depth of flavour. It's perfect for a quick midweek meal though if. This spaghetti bolognese recipe is still easy and super simple to make. You can have Easy Spaghetti Bolognese using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Prepare 250 gr of spaghetti.
- Prepare 500 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 4 of medium tomatoes, diced.
- You need 1 cup of Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce.
- It's 1/2 Tbsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper or to taste.
- It's of grated parmesan.
- It's of cheese parsley leaves, minced.
It will feed four people, but if you need to make dinner for more people, all you have to do is double up on the quantities. This Spaghetti Bolongese is my easy weeknight version that skips the. I'm sharing with you my take on the traditional Spaghetti Bolognese recipe. Spaghetti Bolognese is easy to make and tastes amazing.
Easy Spaghetti Bolognese instructions
- Boil water in a pot. Add 1 tsp salt. Cook spaghetti to al dente according to the package directions. Remove from the heat, put it in a colander, rinse under cool water, and drain..
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add ground beef. Cook until it changes color..
- Add in Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce. Mix well..
- Add diced tomatoes. Keep cooking until the tomatoes are wilted and soft..
- Season with salt and black pepper. Adjust to taste..
- Add spaghetti. Mix well. (Or place the spaghetti on the serving plates. Put the sauce on top.) Sprinkle some grated parmesan cheese and minced parsley. Yum 😋.
A bowl of steaming hot pasta topped with rich, hearty bolognese sauce is our family favorite spaghetti bolognese. This sauce is ideal for spaghetti, but can be used with any kind of pasta - great for Lasagna as well. This uses simple ingredients but is very tasty nonetheless! I say this again and again but with good reason. Prepare all your ingredients and read the recipe all the way through before you begin.