Focaccia bread. This delicious Rosemary Focaccia Bread recipe is easy to make, and topped with fresh rosemary, olive oil and flaky sea salt. Meet my all-time favorite focaccia bread recipe. ♡. Our focaccia has a moist but airy crumb sandwiched between thin but ultra-crunchy top and bottom crusts, thanks to a generous amount of olive oil in the pan and on top of the dough.
Typical to Liguria and Genoa in particular it's often called focaccia. Focaccia Bread, Our Favorite Yeast Bread To Make At Home. Focaccia is our favorite yeast-bread to make at home. You can have Focaccia bread using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Focaccia bread
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Warm water.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Dry Yeast.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Sugar.
- It's 2 cup of Maida.
- You need 1/4 cup of suji.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need as required of Water.
- You need 1 of Onion fried.
- You need 1 of Onion chopped.
- It's 1/2 cup of Garlic chopped.
- It's 1 of Tomato chopped.
- It's 1 of Capsicum chopped.
- It's 1/2 cup of Chopped Coriander leaves.
- It's As needed of Chilli flakes for sprinke.
- It's of Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/ 2 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ketchup.
- It's 1/2 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- It's as per taste of Some flakes.
It has a crisp outside and soft inside, and is perfect to serve with dinner, soups. Focaccia is a great bread that everyone should know how to make. Focaccia bread is made with pantry staples that are mixed by hand, then let rest and folded. This focaccia bread recipe is soft, fluffy and great as an appetizer for Italian dishes.
Focaccia bread step by step
- In warm water add yeast & sugar & leaves for 15 mins.
- In bowl add maida, suji & salt & keep aside.
- As yeast get active then first add olive oil in maida then yeast & water if required & make a soft dough & leave for 30- 60 min.
- In a meanwhile grease the baking bowl along with butter paper.
- Now as dough get double sprinkle some oil on that & sprinkle some maida on slab & knead the dough well for 2 mins then cut in two half & place in bake bowl & leaves for 30 mins.
- Now put fingers in between the dough add some water mix oil (1/4 cup water & 2 tbsp oil) then place topping on bread fried onion, chopped onion & other garlic, tomato etc sprinkle chilli flakes, salt & coriander.
- Pre heat oven & bake the bread & serve with sauce.for sauce mix all ingredients.
- Tip: don't add yeast & salt together.
You can eat Focaccia bread any time of the day, with coffee for breakfast, with a glass of wine during meal time. Focaccia bread is made with very few ingredients. The five ingredients include: flour, water, salt, yeast, and olive oil. Like most all bread recipes, there is not one singular way to approach focaccia. This focaccia recipe is as fuss-free as bread recipes go.