Sweet & tangy deviled eggs. The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer Mick Tucker. The Sweet - Official North American Website.
Marcus Layton - Sweet Dreams, Eurythmics, Annie Lennox, Dave Stewart - Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This), Dwin, Echo - Sweet Dreams, Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This). You can have Sweet & tangy deviled eggs using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet & tangy deviled eggs
- You need 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of mayo.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of French dressing.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sweet or dill relish.
- Prepare of Paprika to garnish.
- It's of Salt to boil eggs in.
Sweet & tangy deviled eggs instructions
- Fill saucepan with 2-3 inches of water and add a teaspoon of salt to make peeling easier. Bring water to a rolling boil and add eggs. Leave your saucepan with eggs on the hot burner but turn off flame. Let set covered for 10-12 minutes..
- Remove eggs from saucepan and place into a bowl with cold icy water and place in fridge. Let sit for about 30 minutes until chilled all the way through..
- Peel eggs and slice in half..
- Place egg yolks in a separate dish and smash with a fork until there is no lumps. Mix in mustard, mayo, relish and French dressing..
- Using a teaspoon full egg white halves and garnish with paprika. Chill another 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!.