Overnight oats chia seeds with mangoes. Mango Overnight Oats with Turmeric and Chia Seeds. Over Night Oats with Chia Seeds. This breakfast tastes good enough to be a dessert. and it's so creamy that you would never guess that it's actually good Over-night oats are super versatile as you can add any topping of your choice. any fresh fruit, nuts, seeds, or even coconut the choice is yours!
Overnight chia seed oatmeal couldn't be an easier breakfast. It's sweet and crunchy and it's ready right when you wake up. The oats become soft and creamy by morning, just like slow-cooked oatmeal. You can have Overnight oats chia seeds with mangoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Overnight oats chia seeds with mangoes
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 1/4 cup of roasted nuts (watermelon, sunflower, pumpkin, flax).
- It's 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped mangoes.
Soaking chia seeds together with overnight oats makes for a hydrating breakfast porridge that's great for any busy morning. Overnight oats are the ultimate weekday breakfast: easy to make, batch-able, don't require cooking, and a great vessel for other superfoods like fruit and nuts. Breakfast is an amazing opportunity to eat an energizing, nourishing meal (like these overnight oats with chia seeds!) - perhaps your only one. Chia Overnight Oats made with chia, oats, and almond milk.
Overnight oats chia seeds with mangoes step by step
- Take a glass bowl. Add in 1/2 cup oats and 1/2 cup milk. You can add milk according to your desired consistency. Add honey mix well and Soak overnight..
- In a separate bowl add milk and chia seeds. Soak them too overnight..
- Next day morning take a jar. Add oats mixture. Put some roasted nuts.. Make a layer of Chia seeds and top with mangoes. (You can soak nuts with oats too. I like that crunch so I add it while serving.).
So easy and perfect for a quick healthy breakfast on the go! I really credit the overnight oats with bringing me to a balanced oat-loving center. The hot oatmeal was perfect for the cold mornings of winter, and the creamy, soft. Coconut mango chia overnight oats are an easy, make-ahead breakfast with a delicious tropical flavor that will keep you full and satisfied for hours. In a mason jar or other container with a lid, whisk yogurt and milk.