Simple Cincinnati Chili by BC.
You can cook Simple Cincinnati Chili by BC using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Cincinnati Chili by BC
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 2 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 can of whole tomatoes, undrained (14.5oz each).
- Prepare 2 can of kidney beans, undrained (15 oz each).
- It's 2 can of tomato sauce (8oz each).
- It's 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- It's 2 packages of spaghetti (7oz).
- You need 5 oz of cheddar cheese, shredded.
Simple Cincinnati Chili by BC step by step
- Brown ground beef.
- Add 1 1\2 cup onions.
- Heat 8-10 min over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onions are tender. Drain..
- Stir in tomatoes, beans, tomato sauce and chili powder, breaking up tomatoes. Cook uncovered over medium heat about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until desired consistency. Meanwhile, cook and drain speghetti as directed on package..
- Serve chili over spaghetti, save extra chili (if any) for another meal. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and remaining 1/2 cup of raw onion (if desired).