My Slow Cook, Pulled Dr Pepper BBQ Chicken. 🥰🥰. Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Add chicken, Dr Pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Today is my shortest cooking vlog and one of my easiest slow cooker recipes.
This crockpot pulled chicken is so easy to make - everything just goes into the slow cooker without any special prep. Remove chicken to a cutting board and. Can you overcook chicken in a slow cooker? You can cook My Slow Cook, Pulled Dr Pepper BBQ Chicken. 🥰🥰 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Slow Cook, Pulled Dr Pepper BBQ Chicken. 🥰🥰
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breasts no bone or skin.
- It's 1 Cup of Dr Pepper.
- It's 4 of Garlic Cloves crushed. You could use 1 heaped tsp dried Garlic.
- You need 1 tbls of Tomato purèe.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Black Cracked Peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 tbls of BBQ Seasoning.
- It's 1 of red Bell pepper chopped into thin lengths.
- You need 4 tbls of BBQ Sauce.
Yes, overcooking your chicken will result in meat that is tougher and drier than desired. Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker. Cover the chicken with ketchup, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce. BBQ Pulled Chicken is an easy meal for any day.
My Slow Cook, Pulled Dr Pepper BBQ Chicken. 🥰🥰 instructions
- Add the chicken breasts in the Slowcooker overnight on low..
- Next Morning. in a cup add the Crushed Garlic and the Dr pepper and mix in. Then pour on top of the Chickens.
- When its cooked. Start to shred the chicken in the juice until it's all little. Next add the Tomato puree and stir in. Also add the BBQ Seasoning, Black Cracked Peppercorns. Leave for another hour..
- Take the chicken out and add to a non stick frying pan and fry it for 3 -5 minutes just to brown it. Then add the BBQ Sauce mix it in then add to a serving dish. And serve. With Chips, Salad or on Burger buns. Chips and beans also..
- Add 1 tbls of the same sauce to the beans cooking if you want beans with it..
- Add some of the chicken on the burger and the rest next to it. then add the chips and serve.
This recipe uses a dry rub and bbq sauce! I especially love it if it's slow cooker pulled chicken because it's super easy to make and the Giving your chicken breasts a nice spicy rub down before slow cooking will give it so much flavor later on. I searched and searched for an easy slow cooker pulled chicken recipe that would be similar to a popular BBQ restaurant. I never found one, so here's my own recipe. While chicken is cooking, whisk mayonnaise, cider vinegar, white sugar, remaining salt, remaining black pepper, and cayenne.