Apricot Couscous. A Moroccan-inspired couscous side with pistachios and dried apricots. Inspired, we made our own version, with pistachios and some chopped dried apricots, red onions, lemon juice, and parsley. This type of couscous is sweet and savory and is great as an appetizer.
Add the couscous then dump in the warm chicken broth. This Moroccan apricot couscous is my guest bloggers amazing contribution to the Gracious Pantry. Today, I'd like to introduce you to a new guest blogger. You can have Apricot Couscous using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apricot Couscous
- You need 1 cup of couscous.
- It's 1.5 cup of water.
- You need 1 of Bou chicken bouillon cube.
- It's 10 of dried apricots, diced.
- It's 1/4 cup of sliced almonds.
- Prepare 3 of spring onions, sliced.
- It's 1 handful of cilantro, minced.
- You need 1 handful of mint, minced.
- You need 1 of lemon, juiced.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
Watch How To Produce Apricot Couscous from the pioneers of how to videos. This tutorial will give you helpful instructions to guarantee you get good at. Stir in broth, dried apricots, salt, cinnamon and cardamom. Increase heat to high and bring to a boil.
Apricot Couscous instructions
- Bring the water and bouillon cube to a boil in a medium pot. Add the cous cous, cover, and cook on medium. Combine the apricot, almonds, onions, and herbs in a bowl..
- When the couscous has absorbed the liquid. Turn the heat off and add the apricot mix. Add the lemon juice, and olive oil and toss..
Middle East spices flavor this couscous, apricot and chicken main dish salad. Combine couscous mixture and all remaining salad ingredients except lettuce and mint leaves in bowl. All Reviews for Cashew Salmon with Apricot Couscous. I loved the apricots in the couscous (used regular not wholewheat). The yogurt sauce was delicious -- the cumin was a really nice change of.