Chicken Cheese Enchilada.
You can cook Chicken Cheese Enchilada using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Cheese Enchilada
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It's 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 cup of shredded pepper jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 1/2 oz of chopped green chiles.
- Prepare 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 each of egg.
- It's 12 each of flour tortillas.
- You need 16 oz of salsa.
Chicken Cheese Enchilada instructions
- Boil chicken in slow cooker on low for 6 to 8 hours until done, and then shed into tiny pieces..
- In resealable food storage bag, combine taco seasoning, oil, and1/4 cup of water. Seal bag and mix well..
- Add chicken pieces to taco seasoning mixture and turn to mix. Refrigerate 5 minutes up to 12 hours..
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- In medium bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups of shredded cheese, cilantro, salt, ricotta cheese, chiles, and egg; mix well..
- In ungreased 13x9 glass baking dish, combine 1/2 cup of salsa and remaining 1/4 cup of water; mix well. Spread evenly in bottom of baking dish..
- Spoon 1/3 cup of cheese mixture down center of each tortilla, top with chicken, and roll up to form enchilada..
- Place rolled tortillas, seam side down, over salsa mixture in baking dish..
- Drizzle enchiladas with remaining salsa..
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese..
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes our until cheese is melted..