Churros. Easy churros recipe with hot chocolate dipping sauce. Follw this recipe to learn how to make perfect churros. Printable Version. "These Mexican fritters are very common at fairs.
A churro is a fried-dough pastry—predominantly choux—based snack. Churros are traditional in Spain and Portugal, where they originated, as well as in the Philippines and Ibero-America. They are also consumed around the world, especially in the Southwestern United States, France. You can cook Churros using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Churros
- It's of Flour 1/2cuo.
- You need of Butter 4tsps.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It's 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It's 1/2 cup of Water.
- It's bag of Piping.
- You need of Nozzle(star tip).
The Mexican version of a quick fried cake, churros are incredible tasty treats that couldn't be easier to make. Whether you want to craft them from scratch or are looking for a quicker fix. I have loved churros ever since I was a little girl wandering the streets of Tijuana. Homemade Churros are made with simple, pantry-staple ingredients and fried to golden perfection, these are easy to make at home!
Churros step by step
- In a saucepan add the water,sugar and butter and allow to simmer.
- Add egg n mix till well combined..
- Add in flour and mix till it forms a dough ball without lumps,transfer to a bowl n allow to cool.
- Pour ur mixture to a piping bag wv a star tip,then fry or bake...evh will cm out great..
- If u r baking carefully pipe d shapes on ur baking tray n bake @ 180c for 15mins. When baked roll it in sugar n den dip in chocolate (optional) enjoy.
Homemade Churros are a classic favorite fried food! From Authentic Loop Churros to OREO Churros, you'll want. Churros are kind of the Spanish version of donuts. Taco Bell ripped them off with their Cinnamon Twists. The original Spanish churros were made with just flour and water (maybe some oil) dough.