Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu.
You can have Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu
- You need 4 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- It's 1 oz of Can Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 4 slice of Of Ham.
- It's 1 cup of Dry Stuffing Mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of Blue Cheese Crumbles.
Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu instructions
- In a small bowl mix together the cream of chicken soup and milk. Pour the enough of the mixture to cover bottom of crock pot..
- Layer chicken breasts over the sauce.
- Cover with slices of ham and crumbled blue cheese..
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or 2-3 hours on high..