Not Your Grandma's Green Bean Casserole!.
You can have Not Your Grandma's Green Bean Casserole! using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Not Your Grandma's Green Bean Casserole!
- It's 4 can of green beans (I prefer french style).
- It's 2 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- You need 1/4 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 3 tbsp of horseradish.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- It's of regular or panko bread crumbs (either will work, panko gives more crunch).
Not Your Grandma's Green Bean Casserole! step by step
- Mix sour cream, soup, and horseradish together in a bowl. Add in green beans and mix well. Make sure green beans are coated..
- Place mixture in casserole dish. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes..
- Remove from oven and top with panko bread crumbs, crumbled bacon and cheese. Bake until cheese is melted. Serve immediately..