Pineapple chicken stir fry kinda. This pineapple chicken is a stir fry of chicken, pineapple and vegetables all tossed in a sweet and savory sauce. Serve this Chinese style pineapple chicken over rice for an easy dinner that everyone will love! Chicken pineapple stir fry recipe, simple easy and delicious recipe.
The pineapple adds a perfect little bit of tang, and the garlic and crushed red pepper make it garlicky and just a little spicy. Sweet red bell pepper and zippy scallions round out the dish. When the chicken has cooked through, add the drained pineapple and stir to combine. You can cook Pineapple chicken stir fry kinda using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple chicken stir fry kinda
- It's 4 each of Chicken breast.
- You need 1 can of Pineapple.
- It's 1 dash of Soy sauce.
- It's 1 dash of Ground ginger.
- It's 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of White rice.
- It's 1 can of Stir fry vegetables.
- Prepare 1 dash of Sesame seed oil.
Give the sauce a final shake and add it to the skillet. Stir fries are without a doubt my favorite go-to meal when I need to whip up something quick. This Pineapple Chicken Stir Fry recipe might look familiar because I modified it from my Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps because I am so obsessed with that sweet and savory sauce and now this sauce. This chicken and pineapple stir-fry is delicious with brown rice, which has a high-fiber bran coating and a nut-like flavor.
Pineapple chicken stir fry kinda instructions
- Put chicken pineapple soy sauce brown sugar ginger in a slow cooker and cook for 6 hours on low.
- Cook your rice and stir fried vegetables with the sesame seed oil.
Chicken stir-fry gets a perfect hint of sweetness with the addition of pineapple. Prepare the pineapple (preferably fresh) and celery. While waiting for chicken to fully cook, dice red peppers chop the mushrooms, and slice the zucchini. All Reviews for Stir-Fried Chicken With Pineapple and Peppers. Easy, delicious and healthy Pineapple Chicken Stir-Fry recipe from SparkRecipes.