Red velvet cake without cream cheese eggless. This velvety red dessert is a please to the eyes, not to forget the taste. Soft, Moist layers of Mild Chocolate Cake and whipped cream cheese frosting together just melts in the mouth. So, why dont you try making this Red Velvet Cake which is a part of Eggless Baking Without Oven?
Red Velvet Cake Recipe with Cream Cheese Frosting ( Drip Cake ). This easy to make Eggless Red Velvet cake is so soft and fluffy without the addition of eggs. You can make this delicious rich cake for any occasion or even turn them into eggless Red velvet cupcakes. You can cook Red velvet cake without cream cheese eggless using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red velvet cake without cream cheese eggless
- You need of For the sponge.
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour (maida).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's of Wet ingredients.
- It's 200 gm of condensed milk.
- It's 100 gm of soft butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- You need of Other ingredients.
- It's 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 3/4 tsp of edible red colour (gel).
- It's of For frosting.
- Prepare 1 cup of Whipping cream.
- You need handful of Chocolate chips.
- It's 5 tbsp of sugar syrup(2 tbsp powder sugar dissolved in 4 tbsp water).
Instead of the classic cream cheese frosting I have used White Chocolate Mousse frosting which. Carrot and Pineapple Cake with Lemon Cream Cheese FrostingMadeleine Cocina. Actually cream cheese frosting is most suitable for red velvet cake. But I used heavy whipping cream for the frosting as I din't have cream cheese in hand.
Red velvet cake without cream cheese eggless step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180°C for 10 minutes..
- For the cake sponge: Seive all the dry ingredients 2-3 times..
- Take all the wet ingredients and sugar in a bowl. Make a homogeneous mixture by heating it by double boiler method..
- Now add the colour to the wet ingredients. Add the dry ingredients in 3 parts and mix by cut and fold method..
- Pour the ready mixture into the greased and dusted baking pan of heart shape..
- Bake it for 40 minutes at 180°C. Let the cake cool. Now remove the slight curved portion from the top then cut the remaining cake sponge into three equal parts..
- When the cake is getting cooled whip the whipping cream to stiff peaks. Since my whipping cream is sweet haven't added any icing sugar..
- Place one part of the cake sponge on the cake board soak it with sugar syrup. Cover it with whipped cream and spread chocolate chips on it. Similarly do it for next layer..
- For the third layer soak it only with sugar syrup and then cover it with whipped cream. Cover the full cake with whipped cream and decorate it the way you like it..
- Your red velvet cake without cream cheese is ready to eat!.
Make this rich, creamy, soft, spongy, delicious looking eggless red velvet cake at home for birthdays, anniversaries and special occasions, enjoy ! This Eggless Red Velvet Cake is moist, rich, and amazingly tasty! Two lovely layers of tender vibrant sponge red cake with fluffy cream cheese frosting. I am so excited to share this Eggless Red Velvet Cake recipe with you!! Especially, my little one who is allergic.