Slow Cooker Chicken Stew.
You can cook Slow Cooker Chicken Stew using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken Stew
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs.
- You need 1/4 tsp of poultry seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- It's 2 tbsp of oil.
- It's 4 medium of Yukon gold potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of stalks celery.
- Prepare 4 medium of carrots.
- Prepare 1 medium of yellow onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh parsley.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 of soup can water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
Slow Cooker Chicken Stew instructions
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces (roughly 3/4”). Sprinkle with poultry seasoning, flour, salt, and pepper to taste. Heat the oil in a pan over medium to medium-high heat. Add the chicken, working in batches if necessary to avoid crowding the pan, and cook until lightly browned on all sides. Place the chicken in a slow cooker..
- Cut the potatoes and celery into roughly 3/4” inch pieces and add to the cooker. Peel the carrots and cut them into similarly sized pieces. Do the same with the onion. Roughly chop the parsley and add it into the slow cooker with all the vegetables and the chicken..
- In a small bowl, combine the cream of chicken soup with water, salt, pepper, and thyme. Pour over chicken and vegetables in the cooker..
- Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours. Serve with a side of biscuits..