Wholemeal Yorkshire puddings. Whole wheat Yorkshire puddings are wonderful golden and crispy. They are made with whole wheat flour in place of white flour for a healthier version of a classic. Serve them with a bowl of soup or a Sunday roast.
Whole Wheat Yorkshire Pudding recipe by sam glad, is from The Glad Family Cookbook Project, one of the cookbooks created at FamilyCookbookProject.com. Family cookbooks are an important way to preserve our mealtime traditions for future generations with individual printed recipes or your own professionally printed cookbook. These yorkshire puddings are wholesome and flavourful and would make a great 'special treat' addition to your roast dinner. You can have Wholemeal Yorkshire puddings using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wholemeal Yorkshire puddings
- You need 2 of egss.
- You need 125 ml of milk.
- You need of Strong wholemeal flour as required.
Just eggs, milk and flour, baked in muffin cups with melted butter -- a dozen easy Yorkshire puddings. Just eggs, milk and flour, baked in muffin cups with melted butter -- a dozen easy Yorkshire puddings. Just eggs, milk and flour, baked in muffin cups with melted butter -- a dozen easy Yorkshire puddings. First of all, I use yorkshire pudding pans I bought in England.
Wholemeal Yorkshire puddings step by step
- Nothing special here. Add the eggs and milk and beat. Add flour until you have a smooth mix..
- Let the mix rest for at least an hour then beat again just before adding to the cooking tray..
- Add a teaspoon of olive oil to each muffin tray dimple. Heat in a hot oven until steaming..
- Pour the batter mix into the hot oil. Do not overfill. Cook for 25-30 minutes on hot (gas 7).
- Remove from tray and enjoy..
If you don't have these use muffin pans. It has a higher smoking point than butter and olive oil. Mix the flour and salt together in a bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the eggs and a little of the milk. Whisk until smooth, then gradually add the.