Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal).
You can have Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal)
- You need 1/2 each of Honey crisp apple.
- It's 1/2 each of Banana.
- It's 1 each of whipped cream (one serving) canned.
- Prepare of BOAT.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Flat oatmeal.
- It's 1/4 each of Apple sauce single serving cup (half of it).
- You need 4 each of Splenda packets.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/4 cup of Fat free milk.
- It's 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal) instructions
- Pre heat oven to 375..
- Spray muffin pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Mix BOAT ingredients in a bowl.
- Peal and core Apple, then slice horizontally..
- Start layering with one piece of apple in the bottom of the pan..
- Add a layer of :BOAT mix, Banana, Apple, BOAT mix, Banana..
- Sprinkle a little splenda, spray with olive oil and place in oven..
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes. Then turn to broil for 3 minutes to slightly brown.
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy. One Apple Banana BOAT is 120 calories unless you leave out whipped cream then 105..