Apple Crisp. This is the easiest of the apple desserts. Just bake sliced tart apples topped with a streusel oat topping, with plenty of brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon. You won't be able to stop after one.
Easy Apple Crisp Recipe with Ultra Crispy Topping. Caramel Apple Crisp with Cinnamon Ice Cream (No Machine) - Gemma's Bigger Bolder Baking Ep. I was looking for an apple crisp recipe similar to what I had growing up but this wasn't it. You can have Apple Crisp using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Crisp
- You need 10 of apples..
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of quick cooking oats.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
When you miss those summer berries but you've got the heater cranked up. Combine your two favorite apple desserts into one scrumptious dish after your next trip to the orchard. Get the recipe at Creme de la Crumb. Serve the crisps warm with vanilla bean ice cream or fresh whipped cream, if desired.
Apple Crisp instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175 degree C).
- Slice apples. Place in 9x13 inch baking pan..
- Mix sugar, 1 tablespoon flour, and ground cinnamon..
- Sprinkle mixture over apples. Pour water evenly over it all..
- Combine oats, 1 cup flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and melted butter..
- Crumble evenly over mixture..
- Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes..
- Let sit for at least 30 minutes before serving..
Fresh crisp apples topped with a brown sugar crumble that's baked to perfection. Easy apple crisp recipe using old-fashioned rolled oats and a simple saute technique that enhances the flavor and texture of the filling. Though an apple crisp is a less structured dessert than a pie, you still want to select an apple that'll Apple varieties that are super crisp when eaten out of hand are the best bakers. The apples are lightly sweetened, spiced, and baked to juicy perfection beneath a buttery, generously. Apple Crisp belongs to a long line of simple baked desserts that combine fresh fruit with a topping.