BBQ Ranch and Jalapeno Chicken. This BBQ Chicken Cobb with Jalapeno Ranch is so easy! Filled with flavors and a little kick, it's the perfect big batch salad for your family. In a large bowl mix together the ground chicken, Ranch mix and the egg.
Serve on salads, in tacos or burritos or with a side of veggies. I've pretty much spilled the beans in the title, but this recipe is as simple as it get. Pickled jalapeños are sweet and hot, and when you combine that with creamy cashews, garlic, a little lemon etc., it's honestly perfect. You can have BBQ Ranch and Jalapeno Chicken using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ Ranch and Jalapeno Chicken
- You need 6 of boneless chicken breasts.
- It's 1 C of prepared Ranch salad dressing(I used Hidden Valley).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 C of BBQ sauce of choice.
- Prepare 10-12 of jarred jalapeno slices and 1/4 C brine.
- It's 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It's 1 tbsp of BBQ seasoning (I used brown sugar bourbon by McCormick).
I could be persuaded to eat it on almost anything. You could even bypass the salad and just dunk the cauliflower in the ranch as a little appetizer/game day nibble. Music comes from the YouTube Audio Library. One thing we've learned over the years of providing you with delicious dinners that are easy to make at home: having a meal with both ranch and BBQ sauce is a guaranteed hit.
BBQ Ranch and Jalapeno Chicken instructions
- Spray your slow cooker and add chicken. Add all remaining ingredients and cook on low for 6 hrs..
- After 6 hrs, shred with 2 forks. So good!!!!.
Why, homemade buttermilk jalapeno ranch, of course! I'll have to try these too. Remove the chicken from the refrigerator. Heat the Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil in a pot or deep pan over medium heat. Place the shredded chicken back into the pot and stir in the Primal Kitchen BBQ Ranch and half of the sliced.