Buffalo Chicken Dip Ring. The crescent ring is one of our favorite ways to make creative appetizers because it looks impressive, it makes a large amount of servings to feed a crowd, but it's also super simple to make. We have plenty more crescent ring recipes like this Buffalo chicken one for you to try next. Crescent rings are just the beginning.
Move over pigs-in-a-blanket: buffalo chicken dip finds a cozy home in crescent dough, too. This shareable ring is perfect for a big crowd -- be sure to serve with extra blue cheese dressing on the. Then in a bowl I mixed the yogurt, ranch, cheese, chicken, and buffalo sauce. You can cook Buffalo Chicken Dip Ring using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip Ring
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- It's 1/4 cup of blue cheese dressing.
- You need 4 oz. of cream cheese, softened to room temperature.
- You need 1/4 cup of hot sauce (such as Franks red hot).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika.
- It's 1/2 tsp. of each garlic powder, onion powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- It's 1 cup of freshly shredded cheddar cheese, divided.
- You need 1 cup of freshly shredded mozzarella cheese, divided.
- You need 4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded chicken.
- You need 2 packages (16.3 oz.) of -16 total- refrigerated biscuits.
- You need 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted.
Buffalo chicken wings served with blue cheese or ranch dip is a popular appetizer at parties, especially during Game Day season. We have plenty more crescent ring recipes like this Buffalo chicken one for you to try next. You can make the Buffalo Chicken Dip and assemble the ring beforehand so … Buffalo Chicken Dip Ring This appetizer is a perfect game day recipe. It can be assembled in advance that way all you have to do is bake it once the big game starts.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Ring step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Use the softened butter to grease a bundt pan and set it aside..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, blue cheese, hot sauce and seasonings until smooth. Then stir in 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese, the bacon and the chicken. Stir until everything is combined..
- Lay the biscuits out on a flat surface. Spoon 1 1/2 tbsp. of the buffalo chicken filling onto each biscuit. Add more to each as needed until all the mixture is used up..
- Stack about 3 or 4 biscuits together, turn them on their sides and place them into the greased bundt pan. Repeat with the remaining biscuits, arranging it all into a tight ring around the bundt pan. Drizzle the two tbsp. melted butter evenly over the top of the ring..
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into it comes out clean. If the inside isn't completely done yet, then cover the pan with foil and continue to bake until it's cooked through. Then remove the bundt pan from the oven, sprinkle the remaining cheddar and mozzarella over the top and bake for an additional 5 minutes, until the cheese is all melted..
- Cool the bread ring in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove it from the pan by flipping it onto a plate, then flip it back over so the cheese side is facing up. Serve warm with some blue cheese or ranch on the side for dipping..
It's got some spice to it from the hot sauce, but with the seasonings used, the flavor is really multi-dimensional and so tasty. Even my kids, who don't do spicy food, really. Buffalo Chicken Dip Ring Although this Buffalo Chicken Dip Ring looks beautifully impressive it is actually super easy! So easy, in fact, you don't even have to turn on the stove top - all you need is a mixing bowl and bundt pan and a whole lot of self control to not eat the Dip into oblivion before it's even baked. Everyone loves this Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring!