Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. All Reviews for Banana Chocolate Chip Bread. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan.
This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING. There are thousands of banana bread recipes out there—this is the only one you'll ever need. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is an easy recipe that you can enjoy for breakfast or snack! You can cook Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Prepare 180 gr of all purpose flour.
- You need 100 gr of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 of bananas, mashed.
- It's 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- You need 75 gr of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 100 gr of chocolate chip.
This one is loaded with chocolate chips to make it extra tasty. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread in particular. Like I could easily put down an entire loaf of this without any questions. I'm that big of a fan.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread step by step
- Preaheat oven to 350°F..
- Grease a loaf pan and dust lightly with flour (tap the excess flour)..
- Mix well flour, sugar, baking soda and salt with whisker in a mixing bowl..
- Mix well mashed banana, egg, melted butter and vanila extract with whisker in another bowl..
- Pour banana mixture into flour. Stir until the batter smooth..
- Add in 3/4 of the chocolate chip. Stir it..
- Pour the batter into the pan..
- Sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chip..
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean..
Forget about any other chocolate chip banana bread recipe because this is all you'll ever need! The "secret" to getting moist chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple simple ingredients. The main two being melted butter and Greek yogurt. This Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is the best of all possible worlds! This riff on classic Banana Bread is so good, the whole While this banana bread may look like a humble loaf speckled with chocolate chips, it is so much more than that.