Crockpot Garlic Chicken.
You can have Crockpot Garlic Chicken using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Garlic Chicken
- You need 4 lb of of chicken (I used a large pack of legs. You could use any cut you like).
- You need 1 of large onion, sliced.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 20 of to 40 garlic cloved, peeled but left whole (I used 1 bulb of garlic).
Crockpot Garlic Chicken step by step
- Toss the onions in the bottom of the crockpot. In a large bowl, mix the chicken with the other ingredients. I used my hands to mix it all up. Put the chicken in the crockpot on top of the onions. Cook on high for 4-5 hours or low for 7-8 hours..