Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops. Today's Ranch Pork Chops Recipe is simple and is perfect for a beginner but tastes delicious and has quickly become a family favorite at my house. I hope you enjoy this Crockpot recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. For these crockpot ranch pork chops, you just do a couple layers.
But other than that…it's just pork chops, ranch then. Sprinkle ranch seasoning over chops evenly. Pour soups over seasoned pork chops. You can have Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops
- It's 4 of thick cut boneless pork chops.
- You need 2 cans of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 packet of DRY ranch seasoning (like hidden valley).
Add in sour cream and stir. This crock pot ranch pork chops recipe is a family favorite. I mean…. you only need three ingredients to an amazing dinner idea. The kids devoured these boneless pork chops in the slow cooker.
Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops instructions
- Get out your crockpot, I also use Slow Cooker Liners (easy clean up!).
- Put 1 can of cream of chicken in crockpot, DO NOT DILUTE! Then place pork chops on top, then dump the other can of cream of chicken soup on top of chops, and sprinkle ranch packet on top.
- Cover, place on low for 6 hours, high for 4 hours..
- Serve over egg noodles or mashed potatoes!.
It has a delicious buttery sauce that we poured over our mashed potatoes and peas. Add this delicious Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops Recipe to your menu this week! The flavor-packed ranch dressing and cream of chicken soup adds amazing flavor to this Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops Recipe! An easy recipe for crock pot Ranch Pork chops. Sorry about cutting the end short.