Hummus wrap. Use store-bought or homemade hummus in this fast, fresh, and healthy vegetable-filled lunch, and add even more flavor by using your favorite vegetable flavored. How to Make a Hummus Wrap. Hummus Tortilla Wrap Recipes on Yummly
Find hummus wrap stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Hummus Veggie Wraps are filled with kale, bell peppers, cucumbers, carrots and slathered with hummus are ready in minutes and make a perfect healthy lunch or meal prep idea! You can have Hummus wrap using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hummus wrap
- Prepare 1 of vegan grain free tortilla or wrap.
- Prepare 1 cup of spinach (washed) (organic).
- It's 1/4 cup of chopped tomatoes (washed) (organic).
- You need 1/2 cup of hummus.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sliced olives.
- It's 2 tablespoons of sriracha mayo.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of very finely chopped jalapeños.
To assemble the wrap, spread the hummus down the middle third of the tortilla. Arrange the cooked onion slices and the sliced roasted red peppers all over the hummus. Wrap the tortilla into a burrito shape and fold in the sides. Cut it in the middle and serve.
Hummus wrap instructions
- Place the wrap on a plate.
- Place all ingredients in the order on the wrap you would like them.
This vegan hummus wrap is quick, simple and, best of all, healthy! Made with protein-rich edamame instead of chickpeas, this easy hummus recipe is the perfect vegetarian filling for a grab-and-go wrap. Or double the recipe and use the hummus for a healthy. Make the most of summer's fresh vegetables and grilling by preparing Grilled Veggie and Hummus Wraps to take along on a picnic. Download Hummus wrap stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.