Yummy red velvet cake recipe. Quick and Easy Chocolate Cake Decorating Ideas. Red Velvet Cake - soft and moist interior with a great flavor combination coming from vanilla, cocoa powder and buttermilk. This cake has a wonderful red.
Red Velvet Oreo Lava Cake Recipe. This is the BEST Red Velvet Cake recipe, and with my tips, it is so easy to make. Bright red, perfect, velvety sponge with fluffy cream cheese frosting. You can cook Yummy red velvet cake recipe using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yummy red velvet cake recipe
- You need 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of buttermilk.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare of Red food color.
- It's 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking soda.
The original red velvet cake uses beet juice and not food coloring. Amazing recipe for classic red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting! This delicious chocolate cake is topped with strawberries for garnish! The classic red velvet cake - an iconic, much-loved classic that has been around for decades!
Yummy red velvet cake recipe instructions
- In a large bowl sift flour and cocoa powder together, add sugar and whisk together, set aside.
- In another bowl mix the vegetable oil, eggs, buttermilk and red color.
- Mix the wet ingredients and dry ingredients until well combined.
- In a small cup mix vinegar and baking soda and pour into the cake mixture.
- Pour into cupcake liners and bake for 15 mins.
Every pastry chef has their recipe for this visually stunning cake! Divide the cake batter evenly among the prepared cake pans. Place the pans in the oven evenly spaced apart. Bake, rotating the pans halfway through the cooking, until the cake pulls away from the side of the pans, and a toothpick. This is a wonderful traditional Red Velvet Cake recipe and the frosting puts it over the top.