You can have Potato Focaccia using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato Focaccia
- It's 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It's 100 grams of Potatoes (boiled and mashed).
- Prepare 10 grams of Raw cane sugar.
- It's 3 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 2 grams of Instant dry yeast.
- Prepare 75 grams of Water.
- You need 10 grams of ○Shortening.
- It's 1 of ○Rock salt or your favorite salt.
- Prepare 1 of ○Olive oil.
Potato Focaccia step by step
- Mix together all the ingredients except for the ○ ingredients. Bring it together, then knead in the shortening..
- Let rise until doubled in size..
- After it has risen, divide the dough into 6-8 portions and let rest for 15 minutes..
- On a baking sheet, roll out the dough into discs. Let rise (2nd proofing)..
- Press holes into the tops with a flour-dusted finger, brush on some olive oil, and sprinkle salt on top. Bake in an oven at 220°C for 13 minutes..