Shepherd pie keto style. Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. An easy keto shepherd's pie is sure to become a favorite. It's a classic low carb cottage pie made with ground lamb meat and vegetables.
This keto Shepherd's Pie Recipe with Cauliflower Topping is an easy, low-carb casserole that the whole family will love. This keto shepherd's pie is made with mashed cauliflower instead of the mashed potatoes. "Cauli mash" is a great low carb alternative to mashed potatoes — and is just as. Our keto shepherd's pie is the best! You can have Shepherd pie keto style using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shepherd pie keto style
- Prepare 3 cup of cauliflower rice.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 teaspoon of hot pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoon of allspice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- It's 3 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of The stuffing.
- It's 3 teaspoon of oil.
- It's 2 pound of meat ground chicken beef or turkey.
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of all spices.
- It's 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion and squeezed.
- It's 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
The one skillet recipe uses ground beef with veggies & mashed cauliflower on top for easy comfort food. Hip tips for making the best keto shepherd's pie: You can use ground lamb, ground beef, turkey, or chicken! This recipe is that easy to adapt. Keto Shepherd's Pie Recipe with Cheesy Cauliflower Topping.
Shepherd pie keto style instructions
- Mash the cauliflower rise with eggs and spices and cheese looks like mash potatoes.
- Making the stuffing mix everything from the meat with spices and onion.
- Lay the stuffing first then the cauliflower mash over cook for 45 minutes at 350 f.
A delicious all-in-one Keto Shepherds Pie, inspired by the cooler weather. This comforting dish is loaded with lamb, vegetables, and cheese - is there anything better! A traditional savory classic from the English countryside, without the unnecessary carbs. You can't go wrong with our keto version of this cozy casserole. The creamy mashed cauliflower and cheese combo is irresistible. and you know it!