Slow-Cooker Italian Chicken Pasta.
You can cook Slow-Cooker Italian Chicken Pasta using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow-Cooker Italian Chicken Pasta
- You need Half of a bottle creamy Italian dressing.
- It's 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 block of cream cheese.
- Prepare To taste of pepper.
- It's 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need Half of a package pasta: penne, bow ties, etc.
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of chicken breast.
Slow-Cooker Italian Chicken Pasta instructions
- Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker..
- Cover the chicken with the broth and dressing..
- Sprinkle over the grated parmesan and pepper and place the cream cheese on top..
- Cook for 5 to 6 hours on Low..
- When the chicken is done, cook and drain the pasta noodles..
- Shred the chicken with 2 forks, give the mixture a good stir and then add in the noodles and stir once more. Serve immediately..