Spaghetti Bolognese. Everyone needs a great everyday Spaghetti Bolognese recipe, and this is mine! We Aussies have a thing about shortening words. Our best ever spaghetti bolognese is super easy and a true Italian classic with a meaty, chilli sauce.
Spaghetti Bolognese is easy to make and tastes amazing. Spaghetti bolognese (sometimes called spaghetti alla bolognese, or colloquially 'spag bol', spaghetti with meat sauce, or just spaghetti) is a pasta dish that is popular outside Italy. Everyone needs a basic spaghetti Bolognese recipe that still tastes great, no matter how simple. You can cook Spaghetti Bolognese using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Bolognese
- It's 1 of Packet 500g spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 of jar of dolmio with extra mushroom.
- Prepare pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 500 grams of minced meat.
- It's 1 of Parmesan/mixed herbs any other seasoning.
Get that depth of flavour by cooking the sauce very gently until it's super rich. Spaghetti Bolognese is a classic Italian meat sauce that is a staple in most families. My super simple Spaghetti Bolognese is the perfect dinner for any night of the week and will wow your family or guests. Despite growing up in an Irish family, at least once a week we channeled our inner Italian and enjoyed this Italian classic.
Spaghetti Bolognese step by step
- Add the minced meat to a sauce pan and cook this until the meat is brown..
- Once the meat is cooked then apply the dolmio sauce, make sure this is all mixed together. You can then add any further seasoning that you would like..
- Put water in another sauce pan and apply a pinch of salt to add flavour to the pasta. Wait for this to boil..
- Keep occasionally stirring the minced meat and sauce and add a lid to the sauce pan and keep on a low heat..
- Once the water has boiled; add all of the spaghetti to the sauce pan. This will only take around 10 minutes to cook and soften therefore keep an eye on this..
- When the spaghetti is soft enough, this will need to be drained. Then dish this out between the number of plates or bowls that are needed..
- Apply the sauce to the top of the spaghetti, then apply your mixed herbs or parmesan or both and enjoy this delicious dish!.
Our Spaghetti Bolognese recipe is a classic and made with homemade Bolognese sauce and Plus, as you're making the delicious bolognese sauce yourself from scratch, you know exactly what's going. Who doesn't love pasta drenched in a meaty tomato sauce! Another option and a family favourite is Spaghetti Carbonara, which I also make often! This is perhaps the best spaghetti bolognese recipe you'll ever have. One pot wonder that will leave you wishing you had doubled the recipe.