Chocolate banana overnight oats. These chocolate banana overnight oats bring together oats, banana and chocolate protein powder to make a quick and easy breakfast option that tastes like dessert. If you've been reading EBF for awhile you'll know that throughout the summer months (and occasionally in the winter) I'm all about. Banana and Chocolate Overnight Oats by Organize Yourself Skinny.
Add oats to your container of choice and pour in low-fat chocolate milk. Layer bananas, and strawberries, and sprinkle with walnuts. Chocolate-hazelnut spread adds a touch of luxury to your humble bowl of overnight oatmeal. You can have Chocolate banana overnight oats using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana overnight oats
- Prepare 2 of banana cut in half.
- It's 1 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of almond milk.
- Prepare 1/2 Tablespoon of chia seeds.
- You need 1 Tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of maple syrup(optional).
- You need As of Chocolate shavings and banana slices for topping.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Banana slices pair perfectly with the spread and add natural sweetness (no need for additional sugar). To me overnight oats has to be different than what you expect oatmeal to be. Who doesn't like chocolate… for breakfast?! Enter High Protein Chocolate Banana Overnight Oats FTW.
Chocolate banana overnight oats instructions
- Cut one half of your banana in slices and mash the other half..
- Add mashed banana, oats, almond milk, cocoa powder and chia seeds into a bowl. Stir well to combine, until all the cocoa powder has dissolved. Seal container with a lid and place in the fridge overnight..
- Take the container out of the fridge the next morning and stir the mixture.oats and chia seeds soak up a lot of the liquid so you may want to add a little more almond milk before serving. top with cocoa powder and banana slices..enjoy...
Oats are a delicious and filling breakfast whether it is in granola, oatmeal, or breakfast cookie version. Here's what you need: rolled oats, milk, vanilla greek yogurt, cocoa powder, cinnamon, ground nutmeg, chia seed, banana, mini chocolate chip, banana, honey. In a mason jar or sealable container, add the oats, milk, yogurt, cocoa powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, chia seeds, and banana. As delicious as it is easy to prepare, this Choco-Banana Overnight Oats is guaranteed to make your morning a happy and healthy one! Hey, and it's got carob on it!