Sweet & Fruity Blueberry-Plum Baked Acorn Squash. The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer Mick Tucker. The Sweet - Official North American Website.
Marcus Layton - Sweet Dreams, Eurythmics, Annie Lennox, Dave Stewart - Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This), Dwin, Echo - Sweet Dreams, Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This). You can have Sweet & Fruity Blueberry-Plum Baked Acorn Squash using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet & Fruity Blueberry-Plum Baked Acorn Squash
- Prepare 2 of acorn squash.
- It's 2-4 of plums.
- You need 2-4 of peaches.
- It's 2 cups of blueberries.
- You need 4 cups of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Ground Cinnamon.
- It's of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- It's of Chopped Green Onion.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need of Optional Maple Syrup.
Sweet & Fruity Blueberry-Plum Baked Acorn Squash instructions
- Preheat Oven to 375°. Cut Acorn Squash in halves. Use a spoon to dig out the seeds and guts and discard..
- Divide butter into quarters. Then each quarter in half, as you add 1 quarter to the center of each acorn squash half. Add half a cup of brown sugar to the centers on top of the butter. Shake a bit of cinnamon on top..
- Next, mix together and add diced peaches, diced plums, and blueberries as filling into the 4 halves of acorn squash right on top of the butter and brown sugar in the bottom..
- Top with remaining half cup of brown sugar for each. Shake more Cinnamon across tops. Sprinkle chopped green onion and then shredded mozzarella over top of each acorn squash half. (Optional: I also occasionally drizzle maple syrup across the tops!).
- Bake for 1 hour or until softened. You can fork or spoon them right out of the skin. Or You can remove and mash them like candied sweet mashed potatoes! The kids love them! And You can freezer bag them and store for a nutritious side later!.