Chicken Chow Mein With Vegetables 🍜. How to make vegetables chow mein with crispy noodles. Simply Delicious Chinese Chicken Chow Mein Recipe Chow mein is a Chinese dish featuring crispy noodles along with meat and vegetables stir-fried in a flavorful sauce.
I love chow mein - and the addition of rainbow vegetables makes it look incredible. Enjoy chow mein cooked with chicken and vegetables - a hearty meal. Perfect if you love Asian cuisine. You can have Chicken Chow Mein With Vegetables 🍜 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Chow Mein With Vegetables 🍜
- You need 2 cup of mushrooms, sliced (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 clove of minced garlic (or 1 tsp.).
- You need 2 medium of onions, chopped.
- You need 3 of boneless chicken breasts, sliced or cubed.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of sweet yellow or orange pepper, sliced or chopped.
- You need 2 cup of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 5 cup of cooked chow mein noodles.
Fresh chow mein noodles - yakisoba or dry thin spaghetti are great subsitutes. Vegetables - celery, cabbage, matchstick carrots, garlic, green onions Chicken breasts - chicken thighs will work great too, just a cook a few minutes longer. You can omit chicken if you are just making it as a side dish. What diets is this Spiralized Vegetable and Chicken Chow Mein suitable for?
Chicken Chow Mein With Vegetables 🍜 step by step
- If using mushrooms saute these first with the butter on medium heat. When water from mushrooms are evaporated, remove from heat and set aside..
- Still on medium heat, add onions and garlic and saute until the onions are almost transparent. Add the chicken and black pepper. Cook until the chicken is lightly browned..
- While chicken is cooking, bring a medium pot of lightly salted water to boil, add the noodles. When noodles are cooked, drain..
- Add the rest of the vegetables to the pan, including the mushrooms. Cook until the vegetables are tender crisp, or done to your liking..
- Mix soy sauce and corn starch in a small bowl..
- Once the vegetables are cooked, turn heat down to medium low. Add the soy sauce corn starch mixture to the pan, stir through. (If it's too salty for your taste, just add a little water at a time, tasting it.) Cook only until the sauce is thickened and bubbly..
- Add the cooked noodles to the pan, lightly toss, making sure that the noodles are coated in sauce. Serve. Enjoy!.
My chow mein recipe is prepared with mixed vegetables. Veg Chow Mein Ingredients - What's in Chow Mein. To prepare the veg chow mein I will To make this easy chow mein recipe from scratch easily and successfully you will need to keep the following ready to cook the vegetable chow mein. This real Chicken Chow Mein recipe really is restaurant quality. The fact of the matter is, no matter what protein you use, what vegetables and even what noodles, you're going to end up with a bowl of slurp-worthy noodles as long as you use the Sauce recipe plus the same quantity of noodles + other.