Crock Pot Pork and Potatoes.
You can cook Crock Pot Pork and Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Pork and Potatoes
- Prepare 2-2 1/2 lb of pork stew meat.
- It's 6-8 of medium potatoes peeled and diced.
- Prepare 2 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- You need 1 packet of wishbone Italian dressing mix.
- You need 2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 tbsp of cornstarch mixed with 1/2 c water.
Crock Pot Pork and Potatoes instructions
- In a well sprayed crock pot add potatoes and bouillon cubes. Add 3 cups of water..
- Top with pork, Italian dressing mix, garlic and parsley. Drizzle olive oil over all..
- Set to low and cook for 7 hrs. Remove all ingredients except liquid on bottom to a large serving dish. Pour liquid in a saucepan and add cornstarch mixture. Bring to a low boil then pour over pork and potatoes in serving bowl. Salt and pepper to taste..