Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI. Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes! It's so good served in a bowl with multi-grain chips, topped with reduced fat cheddar cheese or avocados. Turn your leftovers into next-overs with these easy Chicken Taco Chili Stuffed Peppers!
Thanks to this "secret ingredient" everyone always goes crazy for this white bean chili! Click the Bookmark Icon to Add to Your Favories. Delicious creamy white chicken chili made simple in the Crockpot! You can cook Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI
- You need 2-3 of Chicken breasts (Frozen).
- It's 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilis.
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- You need 2 cans of white beans.
- It's 2-3 cans of water.
- It's of Toppings- Sour cream,Tortilla chips,or corn bread.
A healthy white chicken chili recipe that is easy to prepare right in your crockpot. I originally posted a version of this white chicken chili recipe last December when this blog was in its infant stage. This was the stage where I had and published several posts, but never actually promoted them or told. This creamy white chicken chili is made super easy in your crockpot!
Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI instructions
- Combine all the ingredients (except for the toppings) into the crockpot. Mix it up a little..
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours (or high 3- 4)..
- Once cooked, remove chicken and shred..
- Stir chicken back in the crockpot..
- Serve with your favorite toppings..
- Note- you don’t need a food processor you can shred it with a fork or a blender Can also be made in a instant pot..
How to make white chicken chili. I had everything except the green chilies but had green taco sauce and used that. Especially during these chilly winter nights. The ingredients for this Crock Pot White Chicken Chili recipe make it simple to have a healthy meal without all the fuss. White Chicken Chili for Prez. and it's delicious. (squeeze some lime on it to make it even beeetttaaa).