Killer Chicken Chili.
You can cook Killer Chicken Chili using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Killer Chicken Chili
- It's 1 tbsp of 5-pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pepper.
- You need 2 lb of shredded chicken breast.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped red onion.
- Prepare 1 of chopped green pepper.
- It's 1 of chopped red pepper.
- You need 1 of chopped yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of fresh chopped cilantro.
- It's 2 of chopped fresh Serrano pepper.
- You need 1 of chopped fresh jalapeno.
- Prepare 3 clove of pressed garlic.
- You need 4 can of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- It's 3/4 can of garbanzo beans.
- Prepare 3/4 can of pinto beans.
- It's 3/4 can of kidney beans.
- You need 3/4 can of black beans.
- You need 3/4 can of chili beans.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of bbq sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded cheddar.
Killer Chicken Chili instructions
- preheat oven to 375, when ready, season chicken breast with 5-pepper seasoning. Set timer for 20 minutes..
- while chicken is cooking, with slow cooker set on high, pour beans, bbq sauce and tomatoes into crock pot..
- chop all vegetables. add to mixture..
- once chicken is done, shred chicken and add to sauce and vegetable mix..
- keep on high for four hours, serve with shredded cheese..