Kohlrabi Fries with Garlic Aioli.
You can have Kohlrabi Fries with Garlic Aioli using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kohlrabi Fries with Garlic Aioli
- You need 1 of . 4 medium kohlrabi (small or medium-sized have the best flavor).
- It's 2 of . 2 TBS. melted duck fat, olive oil, melted butter or ghee, or oil of choice.
- It's 4 of . 1/2 tsp. paprika.
- Prepare 3 of . 1/2 tsp. salt.
- It's 5 of . For the aioli.
- You need 6 of . 2 egg yolks.
- It's 7 of . 2 garlic cloves, crushed.
- Prepare 8 of . 1 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 9 of . 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme.
- You need 10 of . 4 teaspoon lemon juice.
- It's 11 of . ¼ teaspoon kosher salt.
- You need 12 of . ¾ cup olive oil.
- Prepare 13 of . 1/4 cup vegetable oil.
Kohlrabi Fries with Garlic Aioli instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 475°.
- In a large bowl, mix the cut kohlrabi with the other ingredients, until well coated..
- Place kohlrabi in a single layer on an ungreased, rimmed baking pan..
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until they are as crisp as you like your fries to be..
- When done, sprinkle with additional paprika for color, if desired..