Slow Cooker Chicken Saag. Slow cooker chicken and spinach curry - saag curry - seemed to tick all the boxes. Spinach (saag) is a great ingredient to include in a curry. This is a delicious, fairly mild curry (as I made it) which is suitable for all the family.
Use your slow cooker or Instant Pot to make an incredibly easy Chicken Saag recipe! It's a lovely recipe that's also low-carb friendly! Tips to Reduce Separation While Pressure Cooking. You can cook Slow Cooker Chicken Saag using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken Saag
- Prepare of chicken breast thigh A tray of or cut into pieces.
- It's 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- It's 1 can of of diced tomatotes.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk of.
- It's 1 of onion medium sized chopped.
- It's 1 bag of spinach of (frozen).
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- It's 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
Can I Make This With Lamb? I decided to cook a slow cooker chicken saag curry recently after picking a huge crop of spinach that we grew down our allotment. I was really proud of the spinach and wanted to use it up before it went to waste in the bottom of the fridge. Sometimes I'm great at growing fruit & vegetables but not so great at.
Slow Cooker Chicken Saag step by step
- Place all the ingredients excluding the chicken in the slow cooker and let it cook on low for a couple of hours..
- After which use an immersion blender or transfer the contents of the slow cooker to a blender and puree to a smooth consistency..
- Return it back to the slow cooker, add more salt if needed..
- Add the chicken pieces to the slow cooker and let it cook for another couple of hours..
- Serve with some rice and/or naan..
I modified it a bit in the interest of time by using a store-bought rotisserie chicken and my electric pressure cooker. Chicken Saag is a classic Indian curry Chicken recipe with Spinach and cream that is stewed together until thick and creamy in under an hour. This was relatively easy (for Indian food) and delicious! I did use hand blender to blend spinach into everything before I Slow Cooker Chicken Saag. It is perfect for a mostly hands-off weeknight dinner, it's filling, freezes well, super easy to make, has a healthy dose of. slow cooker chicken saagwala, saag aloo slow cooker, crockpot chicken saag, authentic chicken saag, lamb saag slow cooker, chicken saag recipe bbc, slow cooker saag paneer, chicken saag recipe jamie oliver.